Tuesday 15 May 2012




This is my best place I’ve ever been to ….
THE NATIONAL PARK RADAL SEVEN CUPS

I went to The natural park Radal or the seven cups in the last summer. I’ve ever been in that place five times but all times a different experience. The last visit I made with my friends at work, include my best friends Francisca and my aunt Carmen.
The natural park Radal is located on Curicó province, commune of Molina so the trip was very long, seven hours approximately.
We slept in the camp "English Park", the cost per night was about 3000 pesos per person, relatively cheap. The camp had many bathrooms with shower and hot water in the morning, which I liked a lot, in addition to camping and barbecue areas, the bad was that it had no electricity, making it difficult to stay at night.


Although the place does not have many amenities, the attraction is very high. There are in it, geological formations that decorate the landscape, where tourists can enjoy swimming, breathing fresh air and playing sports.
The only bad thing is that the food is very expensive, it is best to carry all purchased from a supermarket before because businesses or stores that are located within the park are the very high prices.

We stayed 6 days in the park, we visited the main tourist sites of the Reserve and treakking perform almost every day. At night we lit a fire always accompanied by songs and talk until dawn.

Every trip there is a new and beautiful experience, there is always a place to go or know!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment