Thursday 25 November 2010

My ideal Holidays! ...



I think about my ideal holidays... first think that comes to mind is... EGYPT!! I find this a great country with many tourist attractions and a rare beauty.

I want to do this trip accompanied by my boyfriend Rodrigo would be great to enjoy an adventure like this with him, I would choose not only because it is a very important person in my life, but also because it has a sense of adventure without limits. The first thing I do is visit the famous pyramids of Egypt, one of the main reasons why I chose that destination. has always caught my attention its beauty and perfection and the countless stories and mysteries lurk, I think it would take lots of pictures and take a walk every corner I could.

I would like to travel the Nile River, sail on it even though I feel dizzy whenever I'm away from land and city tour of Cairo at night, I have seen many pictures of this city at sunset and dusk and is truly wonderful.

Something would not miss a walk through the desert on camels, despite my phobia of four-legged animals larger than a human being could not miss something ... impossible to go to Egypt and not have a camel safari and ride happy life with my boyfriend

Actually walk to every corner of the country, with the idea of knowing a culture that since childhood I have drawn attention and I hope to meet in the short term ... hopefully as soon as possible, for the moment I can only continue to glow with Egyptian culture through pictures on the internet, with the conviction that when the time comes ... I will enjoy full...




1 comments:

Camilo said...

like those desert landscapes travel ... there is something mystical ...

See Feña

Post a Comment