Sunday 24 October 2010

My Favorite movie is ... "The Green Mille"



I must admit that throughout my life I have certainly seen fewer films than the rest of my colleagues, because the movies usually do not call my attention

No doubt a framework I definitely emotionally "Green Mile" movie based on the Stephen King book "The death row." account the film tells the story of Paul Edgecomb, played by Tom Hanks, who in its 108 years has as its official Experiencing death row at the penitentiary Could Montain in 1930.

It is there where he met a prisoner named John Cofeey to have supernatural powers and is able to heal others; this person was sentenced to death for raping and killing two girls. Despite its large size Cofeey looks like a child and through a series of miracles in the penitentiary is to win the affection of the officers.

The plot in general is very sad, but it has great lessons. Do not tell them more, so if you have not seen .... do it!!

2 comments:

Rodrigo said...

ooooooo, it is a very good flim, I like this movie is so strong, that reach your heart but i like more WALL-E

Yess said...

oooop
me and a friend cried whit this movie
is so nice

Post a Comment